Thinking of things I like isn’t a thing I like. It’s just so introspective and personal and so finite and so final! I like so many things. How do I pick a bunch of them for a list? I decided to just do a list of the first 10 things that came to mind. Here they are, in no particular order:
- My cats, all of them, even the ones life threw at me unexpectedly. The same goes for my goats, big and baby, and all my wonderful feathered friends.
- My family; quirks, idiosyncrasies, loudness and all.
- Long walks in nature, especially long walks in nature with one goat (not all of them!).
- New dresses.
- Digging about in the soil and planting things.
- Fantasizing about getting a puppy.
- Gorgeous sunsets and sunrises.
- Driving through acres of sugarcane fields and listening to the happy song the cane plants sing in the sunshine.
- Taking pictures of all sorts of random things.
What are the things you like?